C&I Sales Lead
We are seeking a Senior Sales Lead to join our large commercial team at David Energy. In this role, you will build our strategy and grow our market opportunity by identifying, generating and closing deals through building new relationships with large commercial customers across different power markets such as NYISO, ERCOT, PJM and NE-ISO.
Our product (Mycor): Designed to integrate with DERs at large commercial facilities including BMS systems, Solar + Storage, lighting controls, etc. to perform demand management measures, Virtual Power Plant operation and report on energy and sustainability metrics.
Our consulting services: Energy and sustainability consulting such as decarbonization roadmaps, sustainability certifications, local laws compliance, energy management and supply offerings.
Our Energy Supply service: David Energy is an energy supply company (ESCO) serving customers across NYISO, ERCOT, PJM and NE-ISO.
- Execute on sales plans to grow business with existing customers and take market share from the competition
- Help with developing strategic plan with tactical execution to grow our market opportunity by setting short- and long-term sales strategies
- Identifying and sourcing new customers by developing, strengthening and maintaining networks and independently identifying and developing relevant resources for sales and business development.
- Establish and maintain relationships with Energy Supply Brokers, Energy Advisory firms, providers of energy efficiency and controls, DER developers and Engineering Procurement companies.
- Identify Distributed Energy Resource (DER) opportunities to develop and incorporate into strategy
- Develop and deliver in person and remote pitches, which have clearly defined value proposition and show an understanding of our solutions, services and how we solves customer needs
- Prepare and present new business performance / forecast reports defining action plans to improve number of deals closing
- 5+ years experience in sales organization management experience
- 8+ years experience and understanding of the energy industry including Grid/utility such as DR programs as well as knowledge with VPP technologies such as, DERs, Energy Management & Controls Systems
- Experience with decarbonization and sustainability is preferred
- Experience with SaaS sales models in the energy industry is preferred
- A self-starter with experience to proactively lead and grow business opportunities without close supervision as well as someone who thrives on seeking ways to monetize existing activities, expand revenue streams and forge new models that embody our client’s core vision.
- Demonstrated partnering and relationships with key customers and industry partners.
- Strong presentation development and delivery skills
- Base salary range of $100,000 – $120,000 plus equity
- $50,000 -$70,000 additional bonus based on sales
- Group medical and dental insurance
- Hybrid office culture
Interested? Apply below!
Please email resume and cover letter to Ahmed Salman at email@example.com