Full-stack Software Engineer
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone with experience in software development who is passionate about building clean energy solutions. You don’t need to have experience in the energy industry, but you should be excited about making a difference in the world. We believe that diverse teams lead to better solutions, so we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
- Develop and maintain frontend and backend systems of our platform, including APIs, databases, UIs, and third-party integrations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement new features and tools.
- Ensure the security, scalability, and reliability of our systems.
- You have 4+ years of experience in software development, with a focus on full-stack engineering.
- You have proficiency in at least one front-end framework (e.g., React, Vue, Svelte) and at least one back-end framework (e.g., Flask, Django, Ruby on Rails, etc).
- You have excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- You understand the importance of open-mindedness and compassion in cultivating a collaborative environment. You are committed to engaging constructively in brainstorming sessions and exchanging feedback on a wide range of ideas.
- If you have experience with cloud services (e.g., AWS, GCP) and containerization (e.g., Docker), that’s a plus.
- Base salary range of $150,000 – $185,000 plus equity, depending on experience
- Group medical and dental insurance
- Flexible vacation/PTO policy
- Hybrid office culture, with team members remote and working from our offices in Brooklyn, New York
Interested? Apply below!
About David Energy
David Energy is a new kind of power company on a mission to build a cheaper, cleaner, more resilient electricity grid. We offer customers transparency and control over their energy use through our software platform, which integrates with devices like HVAC, EVs, batteries, generators and more to enable visibility, savings and peace-of-mind. We are going head-to-head with legacy giants of the energy industry while empowering customers to make the best decision for them about their energy use.