B2B Marketing Lead
- Architect and execute a growth marketing strategy aligned with business goals and objectives
- Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition channels & campaigns – particularly paid content, but including performance marketing/SEM, SEO, social and other organic/earned efforts
- Work with cross functional team (Product, Sales, CS) to establish growth strategies to support pipeline & revenue goals
- Work with cross functional team (Product, Sales, CS) on sales enablement, positioning, and segmentation
- Conceive and execute on a lifecycle marketing strategy that will support the overall health of the sales funnel
- Manage & partner with contractors and agencies to execute on campaigns, events, content and beyond
- Manage budget and analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement
- Manage and in some cases, implement key marketing tech platforms including web, email, SEM, analytics, etc.
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level
- Desire to build something from the ground up and beyond
- Proven experience of ability to take growth marketing programs from 0-1 and 1-10
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns.
- Outstanding written, oral and organizational ability.
- Proficient with Analytics.
- 6+ years’ experience in growth marketing
- Base salary range of $160,000 – $180,000 plus equity, depending on experience
- Group medical and dental insurance
- Flexible vacation/PTO policy
- Hybrid office culture, with team members remote and working from our offices in Brooklyn, New York
Interested? Apply below!
About David Energy
David Energy is a new kind of power company on a mission to build a cheaper, cleaner, more resilient electricity grid. We offer customers transparency and control over their energy use through our software platform, which integrates with devices like HVAC, EVs, batteries, generators and more to enable visibility, savings and peace-of-mind. We are going head-to-head with legacy giants of the energy industry while empowering customers to make the best decision for them about their energy use.